Menus and Christmas
Our relaxed restaurant and bar deliver a great pub and food experience whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat at lunch or more leisurely evening or Sunday dining, we’ve got it covered. Our talented Kitchen team create classic modern British dishes with new and exciting flavours using fresh, seasonal local ingredients. The team prides itself in providing something for every taste and occasion and diners can choose from popular pub classics such as traditional fish and chips and our Homemade Pies or why not try one of our farm assured steaks. Our traditional Sunday roasts use only the finest Rump of Beef and our specials board let us showcase the very best local and seasonal ingredients. We are pleased to offer the same menu and high levels of service throughout the pub and restaurant, encouraging guests to eat or drink where they feel most comfortable.
Today's Food Service Times
10-8PM [View All]
As I am sure most of you will be aware, we have had to make some changes to adhere to social distancing guidelines and our team are dedicating the next week and half to making the pub as safe and comfortable for both our staff and customers as it possibly can be.
Some changes to take note of:
- We will be open Wednesday-Sunday 10am-8.30pm serving a new and refreshed menu for the duration of our opening hours.
- We will also continue to offer a take-away service
- Now serving Brunch 10am-12pm
- We will only be allowing parties who have booked a table for the first few weeks, whilst we adjust to our new normal
- Tables can be booked both online and during opening hours:
or via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(if there are more than 4 people in your party, please book via e-mail)
- entrance and exits to the pub will work as a one way system, marked for your convenience
- Our toilets will be operated using a one in one out system and will be cleaned regularly by a member of staff
- You will not be able to sit at the bar and table service will be provided, we ask you do not place any orders at the bar
- The children's park area will be prohibited and we ask that families keep their children sat at their allocated table
- Anyone found to be breaking social distancing rules will be politely asked to leave
We are ecstatic to see you all again and would like to thank you all so much for supporting us over these last couple of months, we couldn't have done it without you.
Heres to the future,
The Queens Head